Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Poll on plot twists...

  1. #11
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hum, nope, that was their metting, from my opinions anyway.
    Now, risu, since no one is writting, could you write that aprt with aphrodisiak druggued cinnamons? it'd maybe be "steeling a caracter" but who cares if it's for a noble cause? ^______^- or in any case I lend you my watari until I finish my homework *look at the huge pile taller then her* dang...

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Actually I hadn't been thinking of that when I wrote the description, I was more thinking of "Watari gets his hands on a batch of Tsuzuki's cinnamon-rolls-to-be and drugs Dr. J, who looks in a mirror and sees the hair and thinks he has to be female, and goes and gets a dress and tries to seduce Watari so as to get his hands on more aphrodisiac cinnamon rolls" ^^;;; (I'm so warped...)

    (sweatdrop) dang, now I'm tempted to WRITE that, except I shouldn't because it doesn't involve any of "my" characters... anyhow...

    Whoever's got Watari & Dr J, can one or both of you jump in on whether you want falling off the roof to be their "daytime" meeting or whether you had something else you wanted to do with them...?

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ March 09, 2003 12:57 PM: Message edited by: Risu-chan ]</font>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •